One day due to an accident, Okata Kazuhiko, a university student living in Japan, drew closed the curtains on his short life. In the world he reincarnated as Gerald, he discovered that, for whatever reason, the language of magic was Japanese.
Gerald, who had retained his memory, quickly grasped any spells due to his mastery of Japanese. Taking advantage of his unparalleled skill in Japanese, Gerald leaves his village in order to become the greatest magician the world has ever seen.
※ There will be some elements of seriousness to this story, but fundamentally, I am aiming for a heartwarming, mellow, carefree and super-relaxed “battle focused” story.1
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – A world where you can use magic through Japanese
- Chapter 2 – Memories of a past life
- Chapter 3 – Easily learning magic
- Chapter 4 – A mother’s love, a father’s recognition (1)
- Chapter 5 – A mother’s love, a father’s recognition (2)
- Chapter 6 – Studying magic
- Chapter 7 – The case of the burnt soup
- Chapter 8 – Practising magic
- Chapter 9 – Cute creature